Honey Mustard Vinaigrette
This is actually the first time I have made my own salad dressing. Before that, I honestly thought it was going to be really hard to do and the oil would separate from the rest of the dressing and just end up being really gross, but I was wrong! You literally just add all the ingredients into the jar and shake it up and you have salad dressing! For a vegan option you could use agave but I’m not really a big fan of that due to the high fructose content but if that’s what you like then for it. I’m planning on posting more salad dressings like this and also dreamy cashew and seed base dressings as well with a salad or bowl recipe to go along with them as I have done with this one because I think many people are still under the impression that salads are just a bowl of leaves and are so boring but it doesn’t have to be that way! So stay tuned for those recipes coming up over the spring and summer months.
- 2 Tbsp (30ml) honey
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp (15ml) whole grain mustard
- ⅓ cup (80ml) olive oil
- Salt and pepper to season
- Add all of the ingredients in a jar with a lid.
- Place the lid on the jar and make sure its secured tightly
- Shake the jar until everything is well combined.
- Enjoy over salads and veggie bowls such as the spring nourish bowl linked in this post.
- Place any leftover in the fridge and use within 4-5 days.
If you make the recipe please use the hashtags #eatplantifully #theplantifulbrunette and tag me in it!