Curry Roasted Cauliflower
I have really gotten into meal prep recently for lunches at least. It means I always have healthy options for lunches available and I spend less money on campus when I bring my own snacks and lunches. I personally prefer making the food on Sunday and Wednesday to last the entire week because I don’t really like eating food that has been sitting around for a long time and I find that this way I have enough to last me all week. Then on the weekends when I have much more time I make different lunches that I just cook and eat right away. This is just what works best for me. If any of you are interested I may do a post about meal prep and examples of what I like to pack in my lunch box. This is one of my favorites to pack in my lunch because it’s not too spicy but its full of flavor. So let’s get on to the recipe!
- 1 large Cauliflower broken into bite-size pieces
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- ¼ tsp Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ tsp Garlic Powder
- ¼ tsp Ground Coriander
- ¼ tsp Ground Cumin
- ½ tsp fresh grated ginger
- ½ tsp Coriander leaves (fresh or dried)
- Salt and Pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 180°C
- Mix together everything except the coriander leaves in a large bowl.
- Spread evenly across a lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 30-40 minutes until the cauliflower is nice and soft.
- Once you take it out of the oven sprinkle with the coriander leaves.
- Then its ready to serve or leave it to cool down and place in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Its good to eat warm or good so its perfect to pack for lunch.
If you make the recipe please use the hashtag #eatplantifully and tag me in it!