Tumeric and Herb Potato Wedges
Hello, everyone! Sorry for the sparse posts this month but I have just started University and I have been busy moving and just getting used to my new schedule. I am only just finding time to take some good photos and write recipes. This recipe is the perfect quick meal when paired with lots of veggies and it makes a great side dish or snack. The combination of the Tumeric and Herbs makes for a really unique flavour and gives the wedges a really lovely yellow colour. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 2 Potatoes
- ¼ tsp Turmeric
- ¼ tsp Mixed herbs
- 1 tsp Olive oil
- Salt and Peper
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Chop up the potatoes into wedges place them in a large bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil and add in the herbs and spices.
- Mix until everything is evenly coated.
- Spread the wedges evenly on a lined baking sheet.
- Place in the oven for around 30-40 minutes until they are golden brown flipping around halfway through.
If you make the recipe please use the hashtag #eatplantifully and tag me in it!