Cookie Dough Bites
Somehow summer has ended and it’s already time to go back to school and university. My nutrition course is quite hectic so I’m going to have a lot less time to spend in the kitchen and I need more recipes which are quick, portable but are also good for me and delicious! These are the perfect meal prep treats! You can make them on a Sunday evening and they will be good to eat all week. They have a sweet oat and almond butter base with crunchy cacao nibs. It always makes me much more motivated to work when I pack a good lunch and snacks. So expect a lot more of these types of recipes in the next few weeks.
- 150g (1½ cups) oats
- 100g (1/3 cup) almond butter
- 120g (about 10) 10 Medjool dates
- 50ml (2 tbsp) honey
- Half a vanilla bean
- A pinch of salt
- 30g (1/4 cup) of cacao nibs or chocolate chips
- Place the oats in a food processor and blend until it looks like flour.
- Then add the almond butter, dates, honey, vanilla and oats and blend until a soft dough is formed.
- Add the cacao nibs or chocolate chips and pulse a couple times to combine.
- Roll the dough into evenly sized balls and then they are ready to eat!
- They can be stored in the fridge for a few days.
If you make the recipe please use the hashtag #eatplantifully and tag me in it!