Popcorn Rocky Road With Propercorn
If you haven’t already noticed I have been doing a lot of posts involving popcorn and there is a reason for that. I have recently become an ambassador for Propercorn and I have been creating lots of social media content for them including this recipe! I think popcorn is such a delicious and versatile snack so I was excited when I was given this opportunity! Although this recipe isn’t the healthiest I think it’s good to have some treats every now and again. That is what eating a healthy and balanced plant-based diet is all about.
- Rocky Road
- 300g (10oz) dark chocolate
- 100g (1/2 cup) coconut oil
- 60ml (1/4 cup) maple syrup
- 75g (1/3 cup) dried cherries
- 50g (1/2 cup) pistachios shelled
- 50g (1/2 cup) toasted hazelnuts
- 35g (1 cup) puffed brown rice
- 60g (4 cups) popped popcorn
- Toppings (optional)
- Coconut Chips
- Place the chocolate, coconut oil and maple syrup in a bowl and heat gently over a pan of boiling water. Until everything is melted and smooth.
- Add in all the other ingredients and mix until everything is evenly coated. Then pour the mixture into a loaf tin lined with parchment paper. Sprinkle with the nuts and coconut.
- Then place in the fridge for 30 minutes to an hour until the mixture is set.
- Once set remove from the tin and top with flowers.
If you make the recipe please use the hashtag #eatplantifully and tag me in it!